Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In the Beginning...

My hope with this blog is to articulate my thoughts as I venture into my coaching "career." Along the way I hope to review books I have read, examine X&Os, philosophize, and offer occasional commentary on current issues, both in the realm of football and society at large. I am a self professed football junkie and history nerd. I am sure this will come out in my posts.

I am a 25 year old second year Social Studies teacher starting a new job in a very large and diverse school. Previously, I was teaching and coaching in a small rural school with less than 200 students in it. Prior to that I spent a brief stint working with the coaching staff at a BCS level college while I was working on my undergraduate degree. After that adventure was over I was able to coach middle school football (under my father, more to come later) and high school wrestling. 

I know this will be a learning experience for me. I hope that I am able to contribute to others along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment